The time has come. Let's take the collective next step into the use of modern technology and apply it to a relatively new arena: medicine.
The prospect of coming to see a cosmetic surgeon can cause some to be anxious. Sometimes, patients are torn between the anxiety of the visit and the desire to do something in the office. Enter Skype.
I'm offering complimentary 15 minute Skype consultations most days of the week. I'll be doing these initially at lunchtime or at the end of my day. Why? Because the vast majority of facial examination is visible rather than tactile, so Skype offers the prospective patient a non-threatening way of meeting with me and getting some quick answers.
What can be learned in a Skype session?
- "What can you do about these particular wrinkles?" (patient points to wrinkles)
- "How much would it cost to treat ______?"
- "Can you talk to me about laser facial resurfacing?"
Sometimes, people just want information. They're not ready to do anything just yet. And that's totally fine...I see my role as one of education as much as one of treatment. Skype is the perfect venue to fulfill that informative role.
To schedule an appointment with me:
- Send me a DM on Twitter (I'm @DrGhaheri there)
- Send me a secure email from this website
- Call me at 503.488.2650 and my staff can help set up an appointment time